How to properly set variables in github group when xcodebuild should be run from subfolder?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 14 01:08:46 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On May 11, 2012, at 10:08, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've found this ticket:
>>    http://trac.macports.org/ticket/29093
>> with the following comment: "Note that you don't need to change
>> worksrcdir in your portfile. You could instead change configure.dir
>> and/or build.dir, for example."
>>
>> I have just created a new git repository for aquaterm on
>>    https://github.com/AquaTerm/AquaTerm
>> with a minor problem that the file structure is
>>    <root>/aquaterm
>>    <root>/aquaterm/AquaTerm.xcodeproject
>>    <root>/adapters
>> instead of a much simpler case where xcodeproject lives in the root.
>
> Have you tried this?
>
> build.dir ${worksrcpath}/aquaterm

Thank you. I did, but I had a few other problems. Using this and
replacing workpath with worksrcpath when applying patches did the
trick.

I have now uploaded a patch for Gnuplot which eliminates the need for
libaquaterm.dylib, and a port for AquaTerm that uses the latest
version of AquaTerm:
- http://trac.macports.org/ticket/34423
- http://trac.macports.org/ticket/34346

The port for gnuplot is ready from my point of view (and only needs a
double-check from some senior developer), AquaTerm port should work
ok, but is there for testing, so that it could go "live" as soon as
the new official version gets released. I also need to check all the
other ports that depend on AquaTerm first to make sure that no other
port depends on presence of libaquaterm.dylib.

Mojca