wxWidgets-devel / installing from binaries

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Sat May 26 00:26:25 PDT 2012

On 25 mai 2012, at 22:18, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:
> It expects to be at the top level of the tree, so your example was correct:
>
>> file://opt/local/var/macports/software

It still does not work. I have created a private and a public key, added the public in /opt/local/etc/macports/pubkeys.conf, generated a .rmd160 file for the archive, but it still ignores it. What worries me is that I get no messages except archivefetch completed (port archivefetch does nothing), but then the build proceeds by fetching the source file, whereas it should skip directly to the install phase, no?

Vincent