New Port to Tree Timeline

Ben Smith ben at wbpsystems.com
Thu Nov 1 09:49:21 PDT 2012

I went on portfile creating spree starting about a week ago; which was
instigated by a script that I really would like available to others in
concert with a paper I've submitted to an academic journal.

So, here is my question, and I want to be clear this is just a question as
I realize you are all volunteers. How long does it take for new portfiles
to appear in the main tree once people stop commenting on the portfile?

I'm completely fine if it just takes a few weeks, but it does appear that
once a ticket is ignored awhile it sort of disappears as it is off the
timeline, etc.

Thanks for all the work you guys do!

Ben

--