How to reference to kde api in qt creator

Michaël Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Tue Nov 6 12:28:46 PST 2012

Hello,

I would like to use some existing kdepim windows in my program such as kadressbook main wiget (main window) and contact editor window. I have downloaded the source code from the master git directory  I have put the kdepim directory in my qt creator project directory.

When I try to include and compile, I get this error

 'KXmlGuiWindow' file not found

I found this documentation.

http://www.purinchu.net/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKXmlGuiWindow.html

How can I use the kde api in qt-creator ?

I develop with a mac with mac os 10.8.2. I have macport that contain a kde version.

Can you help me please

Best regards

mparchet