weechat help

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Nov 18 17:28:29 PST 2012

On Nov 18, 2012, at 19:02, Daniel wrote:

> I've been trying to get the latest version of weechat to compile using the recommended cmake tools. I'm a bit stuck and I'm wondering if anyone could help me look.
>
> Attached is the current version of the portfile.
>
> It appears to not pick up the gcrypt.h file which it should.

The revision line should drop to 0 or be removed.

It appears to find gcrypt.h fine for me. There are a bunch of warnings printed related to gcrypt.h but that's not why it failed. This is:

  "_libiconv_close", referenced from:
      _charset_check in charset.o
      _charset_command_cb in charset.o
  "_libiconv_open", referenced from:
      _charset_check in charset.o
      _charset_command_cb in charset.o

This usually means "-liconv" has been forgotten in the LDFLAGS.