[MacPorts] #36111: ghc-7.4.2 fails to build on osx-12.1.0

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Wed Sep 12 05:50:58 PDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 02:40:25PM +0200, Mark Evenson wrote:
> Re-running the install command seemingly gets me further in the build,
> but again stops at another point with the same command. So, it is
> probably something with the parallel build colliding between threads.
> Since ghc is such a long compile anyways, instead of limiting the
> threads bia build.jobs, I guess I will just keep restarting the build.

Yes, I've previously seen that and the Portfile author suggested to
disable parallel build to fix this. When I actually commited the
Portfile we missed that the instruction doing that had fallen out and I
haven't re-added it yet because the buildbot built the port just fine.

I'll guess I'll re-add it later then.

--
Clemens Lang