new chemoinformatics port: cmake & "Framework ApplicationServices not found"

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:36:45 PDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to try to install Indigo
(http://ggasoftware.com/opensource/indigo) to be able to draw chemical
formulas in TeX.

I'm attaching my first attempts to create a Portfile, however I'm stuck with
    ERROR: Framework ApplicationServices not found
in CMake. The build nevertheless starts, but later fails with
    make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework',
needed by `dist/Mac/10.7/shared/indigo-renderer-c-test-shared'.  Stop.

Is there any CMake expert on the list to help with some hints for
building this port?

Thank you very much,
    Mojca