should I try adding globus toolkit ports?

Dennis van Dok dennisvd at nikhef.nl
Fri Apr 12 04:05:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've recently worked on creating ports for a selection of the Globus
Toolkit, especially the clients.

The work contains about 36 individual ports.

I would like it if this work became part of the standard macport
distribution, but before I file 36 tickets for each of the ports I'd
like some feedback from the developers if they think this is a good idea
and has the chance of making it into the distribution.

For review, my work can be found on github:

https://github.com/dvandok/globus-macports

Thanks,

Dennis
--