Macports GUI (Fossick) - First draft nearly ready

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:52:35 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

The first draft of the Macports GUI (Fossick) is nearly ready for its
first push to a central repository.

So far, it can retrieve an index of all ports, search it in a couple of
ways, display information about a selected port (port info, port-file,
file content list and dependencies), display port statuses and run
install and uninstall commands.

Can you tell me where I could push it to (i.e. repository URL) and whether
I need an account or password to push to that repository?  I guess I am
assuming a GIT repository, but SVN would be fine too.

Cheers, Ian W.