Macports GUI (Fossick) - First draft nearly ready

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 19:13:22 PDT 2013

On 18/04/2013, at 5:42 AM, MK-MacPorts at techno.ms wrote:
> if you haven't commit access to MacPorts' SVN server you could use github or bitbucket to publish your code.

Thanks, Marko.  I don't think I am ready to go remote with Fossick in git.
Amongst other reasons, I do not wish to risk messing up the setup for
my access to KDE's git repositories.

I have made a local git clone of my local Fossick repository and extracted
the .git files, leaving just the source files, Xcode project files and nib file.
These compress down to a 56.3 Kb FossickClone.tar.gz file.

I am thinking of putting the tarball on Dropbox.   Would that be suitable
for list members to extract and review?

The code should build and run with Xcode 4.6 and Lion or later.

Cheers, Ian W.