slides and presentation material about MacPorts project, talk at HTCondor Week

Dennis van Dok dennisvd at nikhef.nl
Thu Apr 25 07:58:33 PDT 2013

On 25-04-13 03:57, Leo Singer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To follow up on this, a final draft of the slides can be found at:
>
> https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-G1300396-v7/public
>
> I would be very grateful for any suggestions or feedback.

Not much to suggest (btw. very nice presentation), but I am working on
the Globus Toolkit ports which you mention are not yet there. I probably
need to make several modifications to the work I've done to make it
acceptable for macports; help and/or suggestions are always welcome!

Best,

Dennis

--
D.H. van Dok :: Software Engineer :: www.nikhef.nl/grid ::