weechat help

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jan 21 21:28:41 PST 2013

On Jan 21, 2013, at 00:18, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

>> anyone?
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Daniel wrote:
>>> Still not having much luck. I looked at the homebrew port for it, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything much different.
>>> No indication for how to get liconv as part of the flags anyway.
>>
> Do you have a ticket we can look at?

I've filed a ticket for this now:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/37735

Daniel, the port has been updated a couple times since you made the Portfile attached to your mailing list message from November, so it's taking me a moment to construct a proper diff. I'll attach it to the ticket when I'm done.

I haven't checked wether weechat builds in Homebrew. If it does, perhaps the explanation is a difference in what features are being enabled.