Macports Tcl

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Mon Jul 8 16:19:38 PDT 2013

Yeah, I've actually currently built against the MacPorts Tcl. I don't
recommend it, but it was the easiest way to rebuild between developer
seeds. I kind of like the idea Ryan was talking about where we build using
a portfile or something, and then squirrel the files away someplace away
from the main install.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>