Macports Tcl

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Thu Jul 11 16:05:01 PDT 2013

Oh, I filed reports with apple. In fact, for anyone with troubles on any
OSX, http://bugreporter.apple.com is your best friend. Use it.

It just made me think of the idea of reducing dependencies. Especially if,
for example, we want to move to Tcl 8.X or a new cURL/Subversion, before
Apple does.

I think a good start is what Ryan suggested. Start to bundle tcl 8.5 with
MacPorts and then move it to 8.6 unrelated to what Apple does.

Mark

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>