Symlink Deletion on Buildbots

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jul 25 09:41:41 PDT 2013

On Jul 25, 2013, at 11:20, Daniel J. Luke wrote:

> Is there a way for me to submit the port to the buildbot to have it try again?

Yes, go to the buildbot page:

https://build.macports.org/

and log in with your buildbot username and password. It's different from your Trac login. If you don't have one, email the macosforge admin to request one.

Then e.g. to build on the mountainlion ports buildbot, go here:

https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mtln-x86_64

In the field property1 Name, put: portlist
In the field property1 Value, put: subversion-javahlbindings

Click Force Build, but wait until any existing builds are complete before doing so.

Repeat for the other ports buildbots (lion, snowleopard).