[107013] trunk/dports/devel

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Sun Jun 16 09:50:45 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Lawrence Velázquez
<larryv at macports.org> wrote:

>> That's assuming [file attributes] accepts multiple filenames in a single invocation… which the documentation does not confirm. If that isn't allowed, then an [fs-traverse] loop could be used.
>
> "file attributes" doesn't accept multiple filenames.
>
>     % file attributes /bin/zsh -permissions
>     00755
>     % file attributes /bin/zsh /bin/bash -permissions
>     bad option "/bin/bash": must be -group, -owner, -permissions, -readonly, -creator, -type, -hidden, or -rsrclength
>     %

OK, thanks so we'd need to use something like:

post-destroot {
    # These scripts are intended to be sourced, not executed
    fs-traverse item ${destroot}${prefix}/share/globus/ {
        file attributes ${item} -permissions 0644
    }
}

or even:

post-destroot {
    # These scripts are intended to be sourced, not executed
    foreach f [glob -tails -directory
${destroot}${prefix}/share/globus globus-build-env-*.sh] {
        file attributes ${f} -permissions 0644
    }
}

Cheers