Switching to Perl 5.16

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Jun 19 23:41:54 PDT 2013

On Jun 19, 2013, at 11:02, Frank Schima wrote:

> Here are the ports that need to be changed (46 total). Generated with the following command:
>
> port echo depends:perl5.12 and not 'p5.12-*'

I doubt that's anywhere near all of them. What about all the ports that declare a dependency on a p5.12 module but not on perl5.12 itself?

port echo depends:p5.12- and not 'p5*'

Also, that's only the ports that have those dependencies in their default configuration. Some ports may hide it behind e.g. a +perl variant.