[107347] trunk/dports/finance

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Wed Jun 26 19:05:49 PDT 2013

On Jun 26, 2013, at 6:59 PM, MK-MacPorts at techno.ms wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2013, at 12:48 AM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
>> No, mpvim is set of vim scripts that adds syntax highlighting for Portfiles, among other things.
>> http://trac.macports.org/browser/contrib/mpvim
>
> I installed it through MacPorts, but for some reason the error highlighting doesn't work, also ":make" doesn't call "port lint"...

The mpvim port installs the files to /opt/local/share/vim, so they won't get picked up by the system vim unless you fiddle with your runtimepath appropriately. Only MacPorts' vim picks it up by default.

I personally don't bother with the port and put it directly in ~/.vim, so that the system vim, MacPorts' vim, and MacPorts' MacVim all pick it up.

vq