Portfile for php-v8js

Nicholas O Rawlings nicholas at itecto.net
Thu Mar 21 08:26:37 PDT 2013

I'm trying to create a Portfile for the V8js PECL module for PHP (Portfile attached).  The configure stage is failing because it can't seem to find the copy of v8.h that was installed by the V8 port (log file attached).  The config script seems to be looking for a variable called PHP_V8JS for guidance on where to look for the header files (config.m4 attached), but including a configure.env-append line in the Portfile (line 31) didn't work.  I'm new to this, so any and all suggestions are appreciated!