c2html

Sean Farley sean at macports.org
Mon Mar 25 14:08:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am confused as to what the difference is between the c2html version
at:

http://c2html.sourceforge.net

and

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/c2html

I have a project that depends on the newer one located at launchpad but
the versioning confuses me. The one at sourceforge hasn't been updated
for at least four years while the one at launchpad seems more or less
actively developed.

Does anyone know if there's a difference between these two c2html? If
there is no difference, I'd like to use the newer one but what to about
the versioning? Just increase the epoch and mark it down to 0.9.6
revision 3?