Variable for path to SDK root

Jann Röder mail at jann-roeder.net
Wed Nov 6 16:43:16 PST 2013

/usr/include doesn't exist on Mavericks. Its content is now at
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk/usr/include/

I found that xcrun --show-sdk-path gives me the desired path. Now I just
need to feed this into a tcl variable. Unfortunately my TCL is quite rusty.

Jann