[113422] trunk/dports/python/py-numpy

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Sun Nov 17 11:08:35 PST 2013

On Nov 15, 2013, at 20:00, Sean Farley <sean at macports.org> wrote:

> jeremyhu at macports.org writes:

>>> Yes, I saw which conflicted with the work I was doing. A simple pointer
>>> would have been appreciated.
>>
>> "patch-setup.py.diff doesn't apply" was the simple pointer.
>
> To which I responded and pushed another test. I see you didn't even wait
> for that to finish before you committed. Please be more considerate in
> the future. Thanks.

Sean, I don't know what your beef is.  Your changes were to python.versions and have nothing to do with this issue (nor do the hunks even collide).

I pushed a minimal change to fix a build failure that you introduced which blocked hundreds of ports.  Given how deep this dependency is, how minor the change was, and how long it has historically taken to get build failures addressed for this port, I figured it was worth pushing.

--Jeremy