[113470] trunk/dports/python/py-numpy/files

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Nov 17 18:01:53 PST 2013

On Nov 17, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
<jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:

> Why are you linking with "-undefined dynamic_lookup"?
> That is almost always a sign of a masked bug without a proper fix.

Let me rephrase, and state that "-undefined dynamic_lookup" was in the
patch before I got there; I am not changing it, just correcting it.  I
agree with you that it's a sign.  It is on my queue to get to NumPy and
SciPy sooner or later; right now I'm concentrating on GNU Radio and
Octave & related ports.  Maybe Sean will get there first; maybe not.

> You state that this fixes the +universal build, but #41396 has
> nothing to do with +universal and +universal was already building
> (r113429).

You are correct; I just corrected it on that ticket, for search/legacy
sake.  My bad. - MLD