[113549] trunk/www/install.php

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Tue Nov 19 17:33:06 PST 2013

Really? Twice on the license? Twice on the install (xcode-select --install
will take you to the store download then you have to run it again after
install… so twice)?

I'm just going to blow away my VM and do this all again from scratch. This
is getting a little absurd--even if it's somehow correct I want to double
check.