variant handling ...

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Thu Oct 3 11:07:18 PDT 2013

Hi all,

one more question (at least) related to subports.

In my Portfile w/ subports I use variants, which allow to switch features. These would apply to basically to all subports so I put them global. But there would be one exception, these variants make no sense for documentations, so ideally I would cancel the for the document subport. However, I see no obvious way to do so.

I did not really expect it would work, but I am looking for something like this:

subport irods-doc {
    variant-delete unicore
}

Thanks!