a-port-devel: what is the good practice

Joël Brogniart Joel.Brogniart at laposte.net
Fri Oct 4 00:07:58 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'd like to add a new port for the developer version of the auto-multiple-choice application based on a recent subversion version. What are the best practices?

- Should I define the port for the last subversion revision or for a specific revision?
- If the port is defined for a specific revision, how often should I update the port: once a month, more frequently, less frequently, at will?
- What are your advice for a devel port?

Thanks for your attention,

Joël Brogniart