ticket #40385 - boost

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Sep 18 20:16:15 PDT 2013

On Sep 18, 2013, at 21:40, M. Daniel Becque wrote:

> Could someone take a look at this ticket. I posted my build log because I think I am getting the same error on a G5 PPC running Leopard 10.5.8. I was not doing a universal build. Thanks -dan

I already established in that ticket that the universal build was not what caused the problem. But the user did not provide any further information to help us track down the problem.

The log you posted appears to be a different possibly unrelated problem. Your log says:

Consult 'bootstrap.log' for more details

So please do so. Attach it to the ticket; maybe it will contain something that will explain why it failed.