[123699] trunk/dports

David Evans devans at macports.org
Wed Aug 13 06:04:08 PDT 2014

Mojca --

As you've probably noticed by now, there are a number of ports that need
to be rev bumped for the perl5.18
modifications that were not included in your commit.  I ran into this
this morning trying to update p5-cgi-alternatives.

I've fixed some but there are more and unfortunately I have to go for
jury duty today so I won't be able to do
much more right now.  I'll see where things stand this evening and carry
on from there.

Not to be too heavy handed, but this is why I suggested additional
testing in a test branch before committing
to trunk.

Dave