[128961] trunk/dports/science

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Dec 1 01:27:19 PST 2014

> On Nov 30, 2014, at 10:34 PM, khindenburg at macports.org wrote:
>
> Revision
> 128961
> Author
> khindenburg at macports.org
> Date
> 2014-11-30 20:34:37 -0800 (Sun, 30 Nov 2014)
> Log Message
>
> seqan-apps: new port #43080

> Added: trunk/dports/science/seqan-apps/Portfile (0 => 128961)

> +universal_variant   no

If you disable the universal variant, you should add a comment on the preceding line explaining why. In this case I imagine the reason is that dependency coinor-liblemon does not have a universal variant, however it's only a build dependency, so it's possible that's not the reason.

> +configure.args      -DSEQAN_BUILD_SYSTEM=SEQAN_RELEASE_APPS

This line is overwriting the configure.args set by the cmake portgroup. Are you sure you want to do that? Usually you want to append, not overwrite.

This comment applies to the coinor-liblemon port as well.