[129459] trunk/dports/multimedia/mpv

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Dec 13 19:11:37 PST 2014

On Dec 13, 2014, at 8:26 PM, Mihai Moldovan wrote:

> So, as soon as I use master_sites-append http://ftp.waf.io/pub/release:waf, this
> stuff breaks. How is this even possible?
>
> "This stuff" being:
>  - worksrcdir is correctly set to
> "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_macports_multimedia_mpv/mpv/work/mpv-0.7.1"
> on my machine
>  - but worksrcdir does not exist, instead...
>  - a directory called
> "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_macports_multimedia_mpv/mpv/work/mpv-player-mpv-18b15a4"
> exists
>
> The mpv distfile does have that "mpv-player-mpv-18b15a4" prefix, but without
> master_sites-append, it is renamed to mpv-0.7.1 automatically.
>
> Once I put master_sites-append into the Portfile, this doesn't happen anymore
> and everything breaks.
>
> Looks like I have to dive into base and find out what is broken...

Not base; the github portgroup. These special features you reference only take effect when master_sites is at its default value. I didn't consider the case of appending another URL to master_sites when designing the github portgroup... This could probably be fixed in the portgroup, if we decide what the criteria should be. For example, we might decide that if any space-separated value in master_sites is the default URL, or perhaps if just the first one is, then those special features should take effect.