libpgf Portfile

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:57:04 PST 2014

On Wednesday December 24 2014 01:39:23 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Attached is a draft for a port:libpgf portfile, basically following Gilles Gaulier's instructions at https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam-software-compilation/repository/revisions/master/entry/README.MACOSX#L62
> .
> It's a prerequisite for digikam versions beyond 4.4.0 .
>
> Constructive critiques welcome to get this to submission quality.

Apparently something's wrong that causes the message below when I do a depends_lib-append port:libpgf :

Error: Invalid port entry for libpgf, missing version
Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade libpgf failed

The log isn't any more explicit. Where does this message come from, and why does a `port install digikam` try to do an upgrade of port:libpgf?!

R.