buildbot and binary archives ...

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Thu Feb 20 06:54:03 PST 2014

Hi all,

from a user report I realised that there is probably no binary archive available for Maverick of one port I am maintaining.

I am now, wondering if there is a way to obtain more information, e.g.
- Which binary archives exist and when these were produced?
- Are there problems with the build on the buildbot?
- Can I get the main.log of these builds?
- etc.

Note that I am maintainer, but have no commit rights. From what I understand these info might be available to committers.

Is there a way to access them as maintainer as well?

Thanks!
~petr