Problem in Okular: can't find component.

Leandro Melo de Sales leandroal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 13:11:51 PST 2014

Hi!

I use macports in Mavericks and until yesterday everything was working
great, but today I tried to open Okular and an error occur: "Unable to find
the Okular component". I uninstalled all installed ports, and macports.
Then, I reinstalled everything again, no luck.

Any suggestion? When I try to run Okular on the terminal, I get
"okular[6024:507] modalSession has been exited prematurely - check for a
reentrant call to endModalSession:"

In both case, a blanked window is show up after I press ok button of the
alert "Unable to find the Okular component".

*For reference:*

/Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/okular.app/Contents/MacOS/okular --version
Qt: 4.8.5
KDE Development Platform: 4.12.2
Okular: 0.18.2
*Thinks that I remember that I did before this problem:*

   1. Installed vlc +atlas+docs+gcc48
   2. Installed octave
   3. Rename computer name

Any suggestion/clue will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Leandro.