GSoC 2014 - Interactive Port Command and

Marcus Santos mvcs at me.com
Tue Feb 25 15:18:27 PST 2014

Hi everybody,

My name is Marcus Santos and Im studying Computer Science at University of Évora, in Portugal. I’ve been using MacPorts all over my graduation's years and I think this is an excellent tool to Mac Users. I have been working with C about over 3 years and I never worked with Tcl before but I think that learning a new language it’s not a big deal since I have already worked with many of them.

I already started to read the Tcl tutorial on GSoC’s page and I would be grateful if you can help me to learn more about the project.

Best regards,
Marcus Santos