commit rights ...

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Fri Feb 28 12:42:07 PST 2014

Hi,

The actual confirmation email still came from one of portmgr@, I think it was Rainer. So, no, this doesn't get bypassed for GSoC students either, but they're not subject to the process as the rest of us (or rather, you) are.

IMO, now is as good a time as any. Why delay it if it's finished earlier? Of course portmgr@ are all volunteers, too.

--
Clemens Lang