KDE3

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Jun 5 05:34:49 PDT 2014

Of those ports you mention, I currently only have kchmviewer installed
on my current machine, which I installed while testing different
chm-viewing applications. I generally use the Chmox port for those
purposes now though. I would still urge caution when
removing/obsoleting the rest though, just in case. While kde3 may be
old and in some cases broken, one advantage that it does have is a
smaller installation footprint and does not take as long to compile. I
have been leaving qt3 installed on my current machine for this reason
for a while, so that its conflict with qt4-mac will prevent my machine
from wasting time compiling qt4-mac, at least until I have more
compile time available...