OCE.framework

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jun 21 00:37:12 PDT 2014

On Jun 16, 2014, at 7:05 PM, Mark Brethen <mark.brethen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should this section be patched to place "OCE.framework" in ${frameworks_dir}? Initially I used post-destroot to move OCE.framework to ${frameworks_dir}.

Or possibly they expect you to set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to ${frameworks_dir} (instead of the default, which is ${prefix}). If that works, and doesn't cause other unrelated items to also go into ${frameworks_dir}, do that. Otherwise, yes, the file will need to be patched to put only the framework in the Frameworks directory.