[MacPorts] #42727: Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted (https://svn.macports.org

Shreeraj Karulkar skarulkar at apple.com
Sun Mar 9 22:50:44 PDT 2014

Thanks Ryan. I ran the command on the three slaves and “accepted” the cert permanently. However, I saw some strange behavior. Not sure if this would be an issue though.

On "teneight-slave” and "tennine-slave"s the svn info runs fine when used with a “sudo”, however without sudo (user=local) it keeps prompting to take action with the new certificates, (reject, accept etc) every time you run the svn info command.
Let me know what you think.

Shree