[MacPorts] #43261: py27-gobject3: No package 'pycairo' found

Frank Schima mf2k at macports.org
Sun May 18 12:41:12 PDT 2014

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for dealing with this! I did a quick search and I see 4 ports, including py-gobject3, with that issue. Shall I open a ticket about about it?

$ pwd
/opt/mports/trunk/dports/python
$ grep PKG_CONFIG_PATH */Portfile
py-gobject/Portfile:    configure.env-append    PKG_CONFIG_PATH='${python.prefix}/lib/pkgconfig'
py-gobject3/Portfile:    configure.env-append    PKG_CONFIG_PATH='${python.prefix}/lib/pkgconfig'
py-matplotlib/Portfile:    build.env           PKG_CONFIG_PATH="${python.prefix}/lib/pkgconfig"
py26-mapnik/Portfile:    configure.args-append  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${prefix}/lib/pkgconfig:${prefix}/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/pkgconfig/

Is the fix for all of these as simple as r120178 [1] like cal made?

Cheers!
Frank

[1] <https://trac.macports.org/changeset/120178>