doxygen maintainership

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Fri May 30 09:17:33 PDT 2014

Hi Mojca,

thanks for your help.

On 30 May 2014, at 17:49, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Peter Danecek wrote:
>>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> I am writing you because you have maintainership of port `doxygen`, without openmaintainer. It seems you have not been very active on this port recently. There are several tickets open #26002, #37604, #42245, and you last commit r111790 is about 8 month old.
>
> Dear Peter,
>
> This doesn't answer your question, but just to reply about the open tickets:
>
> The ticket #26002 should be resolved automatically if we fix
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/41980 (that is: if we remove pTeX).

No problem with that!

> I upgraded doxygen (#42245, maintainer timeout).

I was most concerned about the update ticket (#42245), which I see is done now. This update fixes an issue I observed with one of the globus ports I am looking at. But I realised, there might have been an issue with maintainership, so I wanted to address this as well.

> So there is only one ticket left.
>
> The rest needs to be answered by the maintainer.

From Chris answer I understand, that he is still interested in the port, but with lesser involvement and limited possibilities for testing, and that he will add `open maintainer`

So basically no issues from my side any more.

Thanks again!
~petr