El Capitan Buildbot

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Mon Aug 17 06:15:38 PDT 2015

While the beta is a public release, it is under NDA.

"Don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet, or publicly post information about the public beta software, and don't discuss the public beta software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the Apple Beta Software Program. If Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the public beta software, it is no longer considered confidential."
https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq

Sadly, one must say this means a buildslave is not yet a viable option—even though the beta OS release is open the public.