Listing the ports that will be upgraded in advance

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Feb 19 13:24:34 PST 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:42 PM, René J.V. wrote:

> I think it's more likely that I hit ^C a bit too often at the wrong time.

Which reminded me of another "feature request". I often want to stop
things like "port upgrade outdated". But there is no graceful way to
do that.

It would be really nice if it was possible to use some key combination
that would stop the upgrade at the first convenient moment (making
sure that's not during patching or port activation for example).

I'm only aware of Ctrl+C, but that's not really a graceful stop.

Mojca