bad file on lion buildbot

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Jan 19 09:05:37 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:21 AM, Joshua Root wrote:
> Hmm, that's unfortunate. Shree, could you clean up any stray ncurses
> port contents please?

It took me a couple of attempts, but I believe that I managed to
remove the leftovers from the buildbot for Lion, so there should be no
need for any immediate action on the buildbot at the moment.

I hope you don't mind that I made a few commits in your
(openmaintainer) port; it's back to its original state now. I was
thinking that maybe we should create some special port for hacks on
the buildbots like this one ;) The changes I made clearly don't belong
to Portfile's history.

Mojca

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/131825/
http://trac.macports.org/changeset/131827/