subversion access

Jerry jerryyhom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:15:02 PST 2015

On 3/3/15 6:14 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Mar 3, 2015, at 11:04 AM, Rainer Müller wrote:
>>
>> On 2015-03-03 15:54, Jerry wrote:
>>> Is there anonymous or readonly access to subversion? or how could I try
>>> the MacPorts_Framework code?
>>
>> Yes, that would be here:
>>
>> https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/contrib/MacPorts_Framework/
>>
>> I don't know much about its state or usage, but the README.txt in this
>> directory might contain some pointers.
>
> The state of MacPorts_Framework and Pallet is that they do not build with Xcode 5 or later because they use garbage collection. See existing open tickets.

Yes, I was curious to see how much GC code is there.  So I followed the
README but must be doing something wrong.

$ svn co
https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/contrib/MacPorts_Framework
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.macosforge.org:443':
  - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
    fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
  - Hostname: alac.macosforge.org
  - Valid: from Thu, 26 Feb 2015 00:00:00 GMT until Sat, 25 Feb 2017
23:59:59 GMT
  - Issuer: Symantec Trust Network, Symantec Corporation, US
  - Fingerprint: f1:0b:e6:1b:b3:97:ca:98:da:86:a7:93:c5:a1:b7:5c:33:b7:21:65
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? t
svn: E175013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/contrib/MacPorts_Framework'
svn: E175013: Access to
'https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/contrib/MacPorts_Framework'
forbidden