Problem with mirror-redirection when fetching tarball

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sat Mar 7 14:21:59 PST 2015

On 2015-03-07 21:49, Marko Käning wrote:
> it seems like I ran into a problem with a download location which redirects to
> something else. The portfile specifies a file on server download.kde.org [1],
> but then it port claims that it can’t find the file and proceeds with the next
> possible MP mirrors, which all fail of course.

The Portfile in the linked ticket specifies:

 master_sites        http://download.kde.org/stable/${name}/${version}/src/${name}-${version}.tar.gz

This option is supposed to point to a directory URL, not to the file directly:

 master_sites        http://download.kde.org/stable/${name}/${version}/src/

Rainer