libssh01 Removal

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat May 23 18:23:28 PDT 2015

On May 23, 2015, at 7:54 PM, Mihai Moldovan wrote:

> I see we currently have 3 "variants" of libssh: libssh (the one from
> libssh.org), libssh01 (a *very*, *very*, *very* old version of the one from
> libssh.org) and libssh2 (completely unrelated software from libssh2.org.)
>
> libssh01 has no dependents. Can I deprecate it?

Looks like libssh01 was added for the benefit of hydra 7 years ago:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/12765

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/37351

hydra switched from libssh01 to libssh 2 years ago:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/38453

http://trac.macports.org/changeset/110688

So yes, feel free to kill libssh01 immediately.