Volunteer for a workshop on "setting up your own buildbot/buildslave"?

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue Nov 10 10:21:20 PST 2015

On 2015-11-11 00:26 , Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> If we start including macosx_deployment_target, macosx_sdk, prefix,
> applications_dir, frameworks_dir, ... we'll sooner or later end up in
> an exponential mess

These are the type of settings that are associated with an entire source
in archive_sites.conf, because all the archives from a given source will
have them set the same. If any of these settings for a source don't
match the ones used locally, the source is simply not used. Putting
cxx_stdlib in here as well would be a good fit.

- Josh