barebones config file

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Nov 22 20:26:35 PST 2015

>>> It does not appear that the env variables are set as the Makefile generated contained gcc, g++ etc. I followed https://trac.macports.org/wiki/UsingTheRightCompiler and replaced with "$(CC)” etc. in the Makefile, in combination with setting ${build.args}. Attached is a recent build log. Now I’m having to deal with failures associated with bison.
>>
>> Could you show me your portfile?
>>

> <Portfile>

Ok, so you have overridden the configure phase. Why?

configure {
    system -W ${worksrcpath}/src "${configure.cmd}"
}

I'd instead use the default configure phase, just changing it to suit your needs. For example, use:

configure.dir ${worksrcpath}/src

If this configure script doesn't understand --prefix=${prefix}, use:

configure.pre_args

If this configure script doesn't understand --disable-dependency-tracking, use:

configure.universal_args

Also, you should use the github portgroup, since this software is hosted at github.