boost, akonadi and rev-upgrade

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:32:48 PST 2015

On Wednesday November 25 2015 05:26:39 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Sounds like akonadi's revision should be increased to rebuild with this apparently incompatible new version of boost.

Yep. At least that's what should happen at the next boost upgrade; annoyingly we cannot be sure that it will indeed be required.

I don't know how actively port:boost is maintained, and how complicated it would be at advertise this information? The absence of version info *should* affect all platforms, no?

R.