Python PortGroup resets depends_lib ?

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Oct 8 05:37:42 PDT 2015

I changed that line in reaction to py*-pyside[-tools] failing to build
on buildbots & then tracking the issue down to the Python 1.0 PortGroup
setting the depends, not appending to it. It's a simple fix that should
work well for many ports.

In case you were wondering, the depends_lib statements on lines 110 and
187 are for when {$subport eq $name || $subport eq ""} -> when this is
the py-foo version, not a numbered version. So, they have no impact on
actual ports; they just depend on the default pyXY-foo port & don't do
anything else. - MLD